MostPlay acknowledges the necessity for a considerate approach to gaming, desiring our players to indulge responsibly. Gambling can become a compulsive behavior causing adverse effects for a few players. Gaming should be perceived as a leisure activity, never exceeding its boundaries and impacting your life and those around you. Your entertainment on MostPlay should be a wholesome experience, thus, bet responsibly.
Don’t hesitate to connect with our customer service for any assistance needed.
Guidelines for Gaming Responsibly Gaming should solely be a recreational pursuit. Here are some helpful recommendations to safeguard you from the negative consequences of gambling:
- Gambling isn’t a means to financial success.
- Only wager with funds that you can afford to part with.
- Refrain from trying to recoup losses.
- Establish a limit for your expenditures.
- Don’t gamble when you’re emotionally distressed.
- Complement your gaming with other pastimes.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol can cloud your judgment during gambling.
ACCOUNTABLE GAMBLING Indications of Gambling Issues
Potential signs of gambling troubles include:
- Persistent thoughts or discussions about gambling.
- Spending more time or money on gambling than you can comfortably afford.
- Struggles in controlling, curtailing, or halting gambling.
- Feeling void or loss when not playing.
- Increasing bets to cover for losses or solve financial troubles.
- Resorting to borrowing money, selling possessions, or unlawful acts to gather gambling funds.
- Accumulating debts, unpaid bills, or other fiscal troubles due to gambling.
- Gambling until you’ve exhausted all your funds.
- Need to gamble larger sums or for extended periods to attain the same thrill.
- Experiencing extreme highs from betting victories and extreme lows from losses.
- Gambling to evade personal issues or mitigate feelings of anxiety, depression, anger, or loneliness.
- Becoming easily agitated or having less patience for everyday tasks.
- Disputes with loved ones regarding money and gambling.
- Being secretive about your gambling habits or lying to cover it up.
- Concealing bills, delinquent notices, wins, or losses from your partner or relatives.
- Prioritizing gambling over attending familial or social events.
- Neglecting work, familial, or household responsibilities due to gambling.
- Suicidal thoughts stemming from gambling addiction.
Seek Assistance If you or someone you know appears to have a gambling problem, don’t hesitate to seek assistance immediately. For independent, non-judgmental, and professional advice, please contact the following websites:
Prohibiting Minors from Gambling It is unlawful for anyone under the age of 18 to register an account or play on MostPlay. Our authentication system prohibits underage users from accessing and registering on our platform. Providing false or misleading information about a player’s age will result in the forfeiture of all winnings and the refund of all deposits.
Parental Oversight If you share your devices with your children, we encourage the use of parental controls to limit their internet access. The following websites can assist you:
Limiting Minors’ Access To prevent underage users from accessing our site, we advise parents to take these precautions:
- Use child protection software to block gambling sites.
- Don’t leave your devices unattended when our site is open.
- Avoid sharing your banking details with minors.
- Don’t enable the “save password” feature on the login screen.
- Create separate profiles for minors on family devices.